Sold by: Each
The Airgo® by AMG Medical is a high performance, lightweight wheelchair that combines versatility, simplicity, durability along with superior value.
Available in a range of sizes and a selection of options to fit the needs of most users.
• High strength powder coated carbon steel frame for durability and low maintenance.
• Dual axle positions allow for varying seat-to-floor heights.
• Urethane rear tires and front casters for lighter weight and enhanced performance.
• Maintenance free dual-sealed precision fork, caster and wheel bearings.
• Dual armrest-cradle design for both flip-back and easy removal.
• Heavy duty, cushioned seat and back with anti-sag construction for added comfort and durability.
• Flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists cracking and UV damage.
• Seat and back screw inserts for longer life, even after multiple upholstery changes.
• Frame design accommodates custom backs and seating.
• Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance.
SEAT WIDTHS: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
SEAT DEPTHS: 16”, 18”
SEAT-TO-FLOOR HEIGHTS: 15.5”, 17.5”, 19.5”
BACK HEIGHTS: 16”-17”-18” adjustable
• Swing-away footrests
• Swing-away padded elevating legrests
• Full-length, fixed height flip-back, removable
• Desk-length, fixed height flip-back, removable
• Full-length, adjustable height flip-back, removable
• Desk-length, adjustable height flip-back, removable
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 15 kg (33 lbs)
250 lbs (16”, 18” seat width)
350 lbs (20”, 22” seat width)
• ADP number: WMA1GM005
700-425 Airgo® Steel Wheelchair with Fixed Arms and Swing-Away Footrests, 18 in. wide seat
700-426 Airgo® Steel Wheelchair with Fixed Arms and Elevating Legrests, 18 in. wide seat
700-427 Airgo® Steel Wheelchair with Desk Arms and Swing-Away Footrests, 18 in. wide seat
700-428 Airgo® Steel Wheelchair with Desk Arms and Elevating Legrests, 18 in. wide seat
701-300 Back Pack For Airgo wheelchairs
701-310 Anti-tip Device with wheels For Airgo wheelchairs
701-320 Brake Handle Extension For Airgo Wheelchairs
701-340 Oxygen Tank Holder For Airgo Wheelchairs
701-350 Telescoping IV Pole For Airgo wheelchairs
Warranty: Lifetime on frame and cross-braces, 6 months on upholstery and all other components
|AMG Medical Inc.
Montreal, QC H4T 1V5