Sold by: Each
(577 response cards)
Airgo® Comfort-Plus™ Lightweight Transport Chair
For who you are, where you live, what you need...
The new and improved Airgo transport chair now has more security and comfort enhancing features then ever before. Flip-back detachable arms make easier to transfer in and out, or simply get closer to a table. And, added side panels help protect from bumps and bangs along the way. Anatomically correct armrest height along with heel loops on the easy-adjust swing-away footrests make it even more secure and comfortable to sit in. Comfort-grip™ wheels provide shock absorption, better brake performance, and they’re easier to clean.
• Anatomically correct seat-to-armrest height for a naturally erect posture
• Detachable full flip-back armrests for effortless transfer
• Fold-down back for easy transportation and storage
• Comfort-Grip 8" wheels, for in- and outdoor use and easy maintenance
• Removable push-in swing-away footrests with tool-free adjustment of length for greater comfort.
• Easy-adjust footrests with heel-loops for added support and comfort. Heel-loops and seatbelt included as standard features for increased safety.
• Dual locking rear wheels for safe, secure transfers.
• Chip-resistant finishing and no sharp edges on hardware.
• Lightweight and compact weighing only 9.2 kg.
• Weight capacity: 300 lb (136 kg).
• Each chair is assigned a unique serial number located on the bottom crossbar for effective after-sale product support.
• Comes complete with bilingual instruction manual and a tool package.
An excellent option to a wheelchair for transport.
By: B. R. From: Ridgeway, ON
Bought aluminum chair (mobile). Fits in side door of mini van easily. Several handy features. Thank you!
By: G. H. From: Vermilion, AB
i bought the airgo because is very light and it is easy for me to put into the car. i am very happy with the airgo
By: H. S. From: Surrey, BC
I was so pleased to see a chair that would allow people access through narrow spaces where a regular wheelchair might not fit!
By: K. T. From: Rothesay, NB
My daughter bought me this chair and she really enjoys taking me out now. Thank you.
By: C. H. From: Calgary, AB
I have an earlier model of your mobility chair and have given it extensive use. I definitely wanted a similar replacement and found your new revised 2.0 model (Airgo) to be an even better chair and of reasonable price. Great stuff!
By: D. C. From: St. John's, NL
Very easy to lift and transport. Very pleased - Received many comments from bus drivers/taxis, etc. They weren't familiar with this type of transport chair.
By: G. J. From: Victoria, BC
Thrilled with the chair. So light, Easy to handle.
By: J.S. M. From: Burgeo, NL
So handy, can be pushed with little effort. It folds up so compact & it is light for me to lift. I rented one in Hawaii, came home & bought one.
By: D. M. L. From: Kelowna, BC
My patient uses the Airgo for appointements because she has COPD and finds it difficult to walk very far. I (her caregiver) am very happy with this product. It is very light and very easy to bring her around in. Thank you.
By: M. D. From: Belle River, ON
Flew to Ft. Lauderdale and back and used the chair for a three week period. Lightweight model is a big difference. Every airport should be using these, instead of wheelchairs.
By: L. G. From: Beaconsfield, QC
Note: Net weight does not include accessories.
700-846 Airgo® Comfort-Plus™ Lightweight Transport Chair With detachable full flip-back armrests, 19 inch seat
700-848 Airgo® Comfort-Plus™ Lightweight Transport Chair, plaid With detachable full flip-back armrests, 19 inch seat
Frame and cross-brace:3 years
All other metal parts: 6 months
Upholstery, plastic and rubber: 3 months
Please note: Items may be slightly different than they appear.
|AMG Medical Inc.
Montreal, QC H4T 1V5