Hugo® Grips 4 Ice™
Click on image to enlarge.
Hugo® Grips 4 Ice™
One size fits most
Sold by: Pair
Packed: 24 pairs / box
With SURE-FOOT® technology for better traction on ice and snow.
Our new Grips 4 Ice are lightweight, plus quick and easy to put on for improved winter traction. They use a reformulated rubber compound that stays strong and retains elasticity in temperatures down to -40 Celsius.
- Tungsten carbide spikes with an ice piercing edge are 10x stronger than steel.
- Spikes now integrated into the rubber, for increased durability.
- Textured heel tab makes them easier to put on and take off.
- NEW proprietary tread design improves traction and increases lateral grip.
- Low profile design fits inconspicuously with most footwear.
- Directions molded into rubber for ease of use.
Note: Prevent undue wear by only using your Grips 4 Ice™ on snow or ice.
- Install front on toe of shoe
- Pull back over heel
- Adjust the center spikes over the sole
During use, check position of product and adjust as needed. Snug fit is important. Prolonged use may stain light-colored footwear. To maximize product life, store in a cool dry place under 90°F (32°C).
This product aids traction on ice if put on the shoe properly while bearing the weight normally; however, no product can prevent all falls. This product is meant to be used in ordinary walking; it is not to be used for mountaineering, rock climbing, steep inclines or other similar strenuous activities. Don’t wear these on surfaces such as marble or other indoor surfaces; use caution if driving or using a ladder. Not for use on shoes with heels more than 1-2 inches. Sharp spikes can cause injury to you or indoor surfaces. Contains latex.
737-182 Hugo® Snow Paws™ One size fits all
General warranty terms
Please note: Items may be slightly different than they appear.
The contents of this web site may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of AMG Medical Inc.
|AMG Medical Inc.
Montreal, QC H4T 1V5
Copyright © 1997-2015 AMG Medical Inc. All rights reserved.